Does your battery have a short life? All portable devices are convenient and easy to carry around without the hassle of connecting it to power all the time. However, all portable devices have batteries which life shortens after a while. Like all batteries, portable device batteries are consumable parts that is consumed after certain power cycles. After certain power cycles, batteries show short life. When your battery is not providing peak power, you might see sudden drops in battery percentages, unwarranted shut downs, lower performance and short life.
We understand that you want to use your devices freely without being hooked to the wall socket for power all the time. In other words, you don’t want short battery life for your computer. We provide battery replacement services for your devices to get you back to your work without worrying about battery life. We provide compatible battery for your devices with excellent warranty backup.
SHORT BATTERY LIFE FIX | BEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
Services that we provide:
- iPhone® short battery life repair
- Laptop short battery life repair
- Samsung galaxy short battery life replacement
- All in on laptop short battery life replacement
- Fast draining and short battery life replacement
- Macbook Air® battery with short life replacement
- Macbook Pro® short life battery replacement
- iPad® short battery life replacement
- Tablet short battery life replacement
- Smartwatch short battery life replacement
When do you need the Battery Replacement Service?
- Slow Performance: Your device is slower than ever and have a short battery life. The battery plays an important role on providing current for peak performance. If you battery is not fit, some of the functionalities may be limited and performance may be compromised along with short battery life. Your could bring it in for system tune up or if you have an old battery, we will replace the battery. You will see improved performance on your device
- Service Battery Warning: Your device is giving a service battery or replace battery warning and the battery life is short. It’s definitely you need to replace your battery. Often with replace battery or service battery warnings, you will see reduced backups, fast or slow charging and other symptoms of a failing battery.
- Reduced Battery Backup: You remember a time when you were able to use your device for hours without plugging it into the charger. However, if you have short battery backup life, you can bring in the device for fast battery replacement.
- Laptop doesn’t turn on without plugged into the charger: If your devices only turns on when hooked up to a power cord, then you definitely need to replace the battery as there is no power on the battery.
- Plugged in not charging: If your computer says plugged in but not charing, the battery is not able to accept any charge or hold charge. Replacing a battery would help you with this problem and provide better performance and battery backup.
- Battery is swollen: If you battery is hot or swollen, you definitely need to change the battery as this could cause any thermal events. It’s recommended to replace a swollen battery as soon as possible as this could damage other components.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in a plain simple language free of jargons to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our client in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
Contact us now for fast and effective virus removal services.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My iPhone® 7 Plus battery life is short, do you replace battery for it?
A: Yes, we do replace battery for all iPhone® models. Please give us a call to make an appointment for fast battery replacement and fix short battery life problem.
Q: My iPhone® 7 Plus says service battery, do you replace battery for it?
A: Yes, we do replace battery for all iPhone® models. Please give us a call to make an appointment for fast battery replacement.
Q: My battery does not takes charge while connecting to DC port? What is the issue?
A: If you are sure you do not have bad charger, the issue might be the DC port itself or the battery. We need to replace one of these component to fix the issue.
Q: How many cycle can my battery go up to ?
A: Your battery can go more than 1500 complete cycles. However, if its more than 1000 complete cycles. You might need to replace it to get best performance from it.
Q: How can I know if my laptop battery is damaged ?
A: You can run battery test on diagnostics and component test. Also you can check for number of complete charge in your battery.
Q: Is it good idea to plug laptop in charger all the time ?
A: lithium-based battery does not allow to get power in once it is fully charged. There won’t be any issue plugging in your laptop in charger all the time.
Q: How long should an laptop battery last ?
A: There are various models of laptop and batteries on the market. However, most laptop batteries should last 2-15 hours on average.
Q: I use my laptop until it’s dead, is that bad?
A: It is not good to let your battery discharge no more than 20 percent. The battery takes greater time to recover and could shorten the life of the battery.
Q: Should I connect my laptop to charger while gaming?
A: Yes, it is a good idea to connect your laptop to a charge while gaming. Games require high processing power, which drains more battery. However, keeping your battery plugged all the time could damage your battery.
Q:How much does it cost to replace a laptop battery?
A: It really depends what kind of laptop you have and what model battery it takes. Price may vary from $50 – $500 for battery replacement depending on the brand and model.
Q: My laptop charges slow but drains battery at 5% per minute. Do I need to replace the battery?
A: Yes, your battery is consumed by the laptop over time. The battery needs to be replaced. We can replace the battery and provide a 3 months warranty on the battery. Give us a call today to schedule an appointment.
Q: How do I know that I need to replace my battery ?
A: You might need to replace battery if you see some of these symptoms:
- Plugged in not charging
- Laptop works only when charger is plugged in
- Too Hot battery
- Swinging Charge
- Fast discharging battery
- Swollen battery
- Slow charging battery
- Physical damage
- Large Battery Cycle
Short mac battery life, battery cycle high and short life, short macbook battery life, Lenovo battery short life, laptop battery life end, slow computer fast battery drain, laptop not charing when connected, laptop battery problems, complete computer battery services, hot battery and short life repair, physical damaged battery leaking and short life repair, plugged in not charing and short battery life repair.