Is your home business, small business or family looking for Laptop Keyboard Repair services in Dallas? PC Service Dallas is one of Dallas Texas’s most sought after Laptop Keyboard Repair companies. Our clients range from mums and dads to corporate executives. We specialize in small business support and assistance. Our business is helping you to solve all your laptop Keyboard related problems and provide you with a quick, trustworthy, reliable and economical service:
- Laptop keyboard not working, mouse/touchpad not working
- keyboard keys broken, missing, not working
- Typing the wrong letters, numbers or symbols
- Sticky keys
- Spilled liquids
- Impact damage
How the price is determined?
Keyboards differ in size, key placement, in the finish, back-lighting, configuration and how they are connected to your motherboard (ribbon cable configuration). There is also the issue of availability (not all keyboards are common or in stock all the time). Your laptop keyboard will be replaced with a genuine original manufacturer laptop keyboard, a third party compatible laptop keyboard or in some cases a refurbished laptop keyboard was available (especially for older computers where new parts are no longer available). We will price the various options for you so that you can make a decision as to which you prefer. Our price is all-inclusive so there are no hidden fees.
Original versus After-market (third party) parts
Original parts are the original parts specified for your laptop by the company that built the machine. The keyboard will look exactly the same. Aftermarket parts are almost exactly the same with some differences, usually with finish or back-lighting. A lot of the time these keyboards are identical. Both genuine and after-market parts carry a 6-month warranty.
How long will it take?
This is determined by several factors. If we have the keyboard in stock, if our suppliers have the keyboard in stock and how quickly we can get the laptop from you. Usually, if we have the keyboard in stock it can be done the same day. Otherwise, it will take 2-3 business days. In cases where the keyboard is not available, we will call you when the keyboard is available and then you can get your laptop fixed.
Warranty Claim Assistance
If your laptop is still under warranty and the problem is not physical damage we can assist you to Computer Repair Dallas Texas under warranty. This can sometimes be troublesome as you need to send things back and forth, phone people, be at home for couriers and such. We take the hassle out of all of this. We will find the problem and streamline the repair process with the manufacturer. We do all the calling and the running around, we will even source your receipt from the retailer if need be. We cannot guarantee the manufacturer will repair it as they will assess the machine under their own guidelines. We will go through your options with you.
If we are unable to solve your problem we don’t charge you. All workmanship and new parts are covered by a 6-month warranty.
Why choose our services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need any other services for your computer like OS configuration or installation, virus removal, network services, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
- Experience: Our senior techs have decades of experience in providing data services. We have seen the data industry and standards evolve with time and gained valuable experience in providing excellent data services to our clients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much time does it take to replace a laptop keyboard?
A: The repair time for a laptop keyboard replacement depends on which brand and model the keyboard is to be replaced. After getting the model number and checking the availability of the keyboard, it will take around 20-25 minutes for us to replace the laptop’s keyboard.
Q: How much does it take to replace an HP laptop keyboard?
A: The price of the keyboard depends on the brand and the particular model number of the laptop. After knowing exactly which model number it is, we can give you an accurate price for the keyboard replacement service.
Q: I spilled water on my laptop’s keyboard and now it’s not working. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop. It sounds like a case of water damage on your computer. We can perform ultrasonic cleaning for your laptop which will remove the remaining minerals from the water and stop your circuits from corrosion and in almost all cases repair your laptop. But in the case your laptop does not get repaired, we can also perform an in-depth motherboard repair for your laptop.
Q: How long does it take for data recovery?
A: The data recovery process differs from case to case basis. We might use different techniques/ process for your specific device. It also depends on the type of device, the health of the device, age of the device and capacity of the device itself. We can run a diagnostics to give you an estimate of time.
Q: My laptop fell into the bathtub, can you recover data from my laptop?
A: Yes, we can recover data from liquid damaged devices. Please turn off your device immediately and don’t try to charge it or turn it on. Bring the device as soon as possible to avoid rusting inside due to the liquid.
Q: Do you recover data from external hard disk drive?
A: Yes, we do recover data from all kinds of external hard disk drives. Moreover, we also recover data from micro sd cards, raid, servers, database, phones, etc. Give us a call with your hard disk drive model and capacity for a quick quote.
Q: I have some confidential data in my laptop, do your copy any info off my laptop?
A: No, we might need to access data on your hard disk drive to recover your data, however, we will not store any data from your computer in any way after the recovery process is complete.
Q: Do you recover SSD data too?
A: Yes, we recover SSD data too. We recover data from most of the storage devices in the market.