Are you looking to upgrade your hardware and give you computer a boost? If so, PC Service Dallas might be a good choice for you. Certified technicians work to upgrade hardware and software for best performance. Gone are the days of old slow hardware slowing down your computer. We repair and upgrade your hardware same day for best performance and optimization for your work. We install graphics card for graphic designers and games as per their software requirements and graphic rendering capacity needed. Give us a call now for expert hardware repair and upgrade services.
Symptoms of Hardware Failure
- Slow computer.
- Random Shutdown and restarts.
- Computer won’t boot.
- Computer freezes randomly and mouse won’t move.
- Blue Screen of Death
- Boot no screen
- PC boots with long beeps
HARDWARE UPGRADE DALLAS | FASTEST SERVICE IN DALLAS
- Motherboard repair and replacement.
- Ram upgrade and reset.
- Battery replacement service.
- Microphone repair service.
- Graphics card upgrade.
- Hard Disk Drive upgrade.
- Solid State Drive upgrade.
- Laptop upgrade service.
- Computer hardware upgrade service.
- Laptop hardware upgrade service.
When do you need to upgrade your Hardware?
- The computer is Slow: Is you computer slow to the point that your mouse isn’t even working? Slow computers are obviously annoying and waste your time. Upgrading your hardware might help you with you slow computer problems. We upgrade RAMs, Hard Disk Drive, Graphic Cards, etc to speed up your computer for best performance.
- Multitasking: Does your computer slow down when multitasking applications on your computer? We will help you with this problem. We are the best computer repair service that provide accurate diagnostics for your computer followed with a feasible solutions.
- Freezing Computer or Frequent Crashes: Does your computer freeze when you load a new program or takes a long time to open a new program? Is switching between applications taking a long time than usual? If your answer is yes, then upgrading hardware system will be the best for performance and to save time.
- Frequent Restarts: If your computer is frequently restarting or making beep noises when booting up, upgrading or repairing your hardware might be a viable option. We are the best laptop computer repair center in Dallas area.
PC Service Dallas is an industry-leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone, and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle-free, affordable to our clients for a suitable repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location, or you can choose to get a home service. We will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your appliance in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market. However, if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we will not proceed with the repair, and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR SPEEDY REPAIR WITH WARRANTY!!
Why choose our RAM UPGRADE services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in a plain simple language free of jargons to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our client in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our client at very competitive rates.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR FAST AND OPTIMUM RAM UPGRADES ON YOUR COMPUTER!!
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: What is the maximum RAM that you can install on my computer?
A: It depends on your computer, if you have the model number for your computer, give us a call to find out the maximum memory capacity for your computer. We will tell you the maximum size and cost for the upgrade.
Q: I tried installing Auto CAD on my computer, but it says memory not enough, will i be able to install Auto CAD after the upgrade?
A: After we upgrade your ram, you should be able to install any software that meets the requirements of your system. However, the software requirements could go beyond just memory, please check all the requirement before upgrading your memory or provide us with the requirements for your software and we can help you with the memory upgrade and software installation.
Q: Will my laptop be fast after ram upgrade?
A: Yes, you will definitely see an improvement in your system performance after a memory upgrade. You will be able to multitask on your computer with better performance, install new applications, upgrade your Operating System.
Q: How can I add more RAM to your computer?
A: First, you need to find the RAM slot on your computer. It is usually in Motherboard, just adjacent to the CPU socket. Find the same Model of RAM and insert it into the empty slot.
Q: Why do I need to upgrade hardware?
- To increase speed. If your computer is low, then upgrading RAM will help to improve the performance of your computer.
- You can do, multi-tasking and multi-programming if you have enough RAM.
- To prevent the system from crashing while working on multiple memory substantial programs.
- To make Gaming faster.
- For Faster browsing
- for Network Enhancement.
- To repair any hardware faults.
Q: What are the advantages of upgrading computer hardware?
A: Upgrading your computer will make it faster, increases capacity, repair faults, etc to name some. The specific advantage depends on your computer hardware upgrade and your requirements.
hardware upgrade windows 10; hardware upgrades for laptops; hardware upgrades to speed up computer; hardware upgrade for laptop; upgrade hardware acer laptop; pc hardware upgrade advisor; computer hardware upgrade advisor; hp hardware upgrade assistant; system hardware upgrade advisor; reasons for considering a hardware upgrade; hardware upgrade benefits; hardware upgrade best practice; upgrade hardware 64 bit; vmware hardware version upgrade benefits; vmware hardware version upgrade best practices; hardware upgrade checklist; hardware upgrade cycle; hardware upgrade costs; hardware upgrade computers; hardware configuration upgrade; pc hardware upgrade checker; hardware upgrade detect; hardware upgrade description; hardware upgrade define; hardware upgrade download; dell hardware upgrade; hardware upgrade for macbook pro; hardware upgrade for imac; hardware upgrade for android; hardware upgrade for lenovo; hardware upgrade guide; pc hardware upgrade guide; mac hardware upgrade guide; upgrade graphics hardware; upgrade hardware hp; upgrade hardware hackintosh; hardware upgrade ipad 2; hardware upgrade iphone 6; hardware upgrade ipad 1; hardware upgrade iphone 5; upgrade hardware imac; upgrade hardware imac 2011; hardware upgrade laptop; latest hardware upgrade; cara upgrade hardware laptop; hardware upgrade mac; hardware upgrade mac mini; hardware upgrade memory; hardware upgrade means; upgrade hardware macbook; upgrade hardware macbook pro mid 2012; upgrade hardware mac pro; hardware upgrade news; hardware upgrade notebook; hardware need upgrade