LOOKING FOR A COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS 75254?
WE PROVIDE COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICES ALL OVER DALLAS
Having computer issues? What kind of computer problems are you having? Computer-related problems can be classified into hardware and software problems on the computer system and the way you can fix your computer is by either replacing the hardware or software or repairing the hardware or software. Don’t worry if you don’t know how to do that, we are here to help. PC Service Dallas is one of the best computer repair shops in the Dallas 75254 area providing quality and affordable repair services for all your computer problems and on computers of all brands and models of computers. Our senior computer techs have years of experience in solving all kinds of computer-related problems both hardware and software related.
We work on laptops and desktops of all brands and models like Apple iMac®, Apple MacBook Pro®, MacBook Air®, Apple MacBook®, Hp Envy®, HP Pavillion®, Lenovo Yoga®, Lenovo Thinkpad®, Lenovo Ideapad®, Dell Inspiron®, Dell 2 in 1®, Dell Latitude®, Dell XPS®, Microsoft Surface®, Microsoft Surface Book®, Surface Pro X®, Asus ROG®, Asus ZenBook®,Huawei Matebook®, Razerblade Pro® and many more.
COMPUTER REPAIR NEAR DALLAS 75254| FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA
Some of our computer repair services near the Dallas 75254 area include:
- Computer hard drive repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer motherboard repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer fan hardware repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer battery/power supply hardware problem repair near Dallas 75254
- Computer battery/power supply hardware problem repair near Dallas 75254
- Computer CD ROM repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer speaker repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer display repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer liquid damage repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer keyboard and touchpad repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer virus removal and software repair service near Dallas 75254
- Computer Wi-Fi and Bluetooth repair near Dallas 75254
When do you need a computer repair service?
- System error messages from computer: The system error codes are shown to a user to ensure that the user knows that the computer system has some parts that are not working as they should which is detected by the BIOS when you turn on the computer. Every code has a different meaning so if you see system error codes then the best thing to do is have it checked by a professional.
- Computer making loud noises: Computers only make noise when either using the CD Drive or when there is something wrong with your computer. If you hear metallic clatter or loud fan noises or beep sounds coming from your computer, chances are that your computer has some hardware or software related issues that need to get looked at. You can bring it over to our store to get it diagnosed.
- Slow computer: A powerful machine like the computer might become slow as time goes on but it is only because as time goes on some of the hardware parts of the computer begins to wear apart or not work properly or there could be some software issues like viruses or corrupt files. But rest assured even your oldest computers can be made to perform like they once used to and sometimes even faster after a couple of hardware and software upgrades. To see if your computer is eligible for these upgrades you can bring your computer to our store to have it checked.
- Overheating computer: A computer has fans and heatsinks and even thermal paste that helps in keeping the system of the computer cool and at a certain temperature. So, if your computer overheats or gets heated quickly or gradually then it is most likely that there is a problem with your computer. It may be your fan, heatsink, thermal paste, dust, and debris inside the computer’s case, failing hardware components that are causing your computer to overheat. So, if your computer produces lots of heat then you should bring it over to our store to get it checked immediately to ensure that there is no further damage to the computer system.
PC Service Dallas is a local hub for computer and cell phone repair conveniently located at Medical District by Dallas downtown. We serve the residents of Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. From MacBooks to PCs, we repair all the devices with any problem. We offer a wide range of services like data recovery, laptop screen repair, virus removal, charging port repair, no power issues, broken hinge repair, Macbook Repair, email setup, HDD upgrade, PC upgrade and more. We provide affordable services to our clients.
We have been working in the computer repair sector for a long time and have gained skills and gathered resources to tackle any problems. Our technicians are certified by Apple, CompTIA, Microsoft and have years of experience in computer repair and the IT industry. Whatever the problem, we are ready to give you a speedy repair. We have a turnaround time of 1 business day in most cases. No wait times or appointment hassles. Just give us a call and we will be with your right away.
Why choose our virus removal services?
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, relevant documents, financial reports. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your essential data. We keep up to your trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are the fastest, and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple, and Microsoft validating their skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done systematically.
- Overall IT Services: If you need more than just virus removal, we are here for you. We offer various hardware, software, network, and security services for our clients at very competitive rates.
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to prevent any accidental injuries to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My computer is not turning on. Can you fix this problem?
A: Yes, we can fix your computer not turning on the problem but to do that we need more information and testing on your computer to determine what is the reason that is making your computer not turn on. After diagnosing your device we are certain that we can help your computer operate smoothly.
Q: My computer is showing a blue screen with 🙁 on it. How to fix this?
A: If your computer has a blue screen with a “:(” sign on it then there is something wrong with either your hardware or software in your computer system. A blue screen of death or a blue screen with 🙁 sign usually shows up with a unique numeric error code that signifies what is wrong with your computer. If you take that code and put it into a google search, then you will know what problem you have with your computer. After diagnosing the computer, you can either repair it yourself or bring your computer to our professional technicians to have it repaired.
Q: My computer screen is totally black when I turn it on. What do I do? How to fix this?
A: If your computer’s screen is totally black then first you should diagnose where the problem is coming from. In the case of a desktop computer first, check the monitor cables to ensure they are connected to the CPU case. Then you should check to see if it’s your monitor that has connectivity issues. After that check, if you have all the plugs that need to be connected to the power outlet are connected. If your computer is properly wired and your computer peripherals are in good working condition too, then the problem could be coming from the motherboard or the graphics card. To further diagnose the problem with your computer, we’re going to have to run some diagnostics tests. Just bring your computer to our store to get it diagnosed and repaired.
Q: My laptop is not charging. Can you fix this?
A: Yes, we can fix your laptop not charging issue. The first thing we need to make sure is whether the power adapter and battery charger are not the issues for your laptop not charging. After deducing your laptop’s charging problem is not coming from those things then we can continue with testing your battery and charging port to see if there is any fault with it. And if both of them are fine and it still isn’t charging then we will look into the motherboard for battery issues that might cause your laptop to not charge. So, to get your laptop’s charging problem fixed, bring your device to our store to get it diagnosed.
Q: My laptop screen is not showing anything. Can you fix this?
A: There are several factors that might cause your screen to go black like graphics card issue, motherboard problem, laptop’s screen flex disconnected, battery not providing sufficient charge to the screen of the laptop. To isolate and identify what exactly is causing your laptop’s screen to go black, we need to run some diagnostics tests and after those tests, we can move towards resolving your laptop’s black screen issue.
Q: Does replacing the hard drive make your computer fast?
A: Yes, if your hard drive is old and you replace your hard drive with an SSD or a new Hard disk drive your computer will operate comparatively faster.