You push the power button on your computer and it’s not turning on at all. This could be because of some issues with your hardware or software on your computer. Some of the common hardware issues include bad power supply issues or battery issues, charging port issues or broken charging port, motherboard problem, etc. Some of the common software issues include corrupted or missing system files, virus infection, operating system not working, corrupted DDL files, etc. If there is any problem with your computer, you can count on us to solve your problems. We have a team of experts ready to help you out with your computer problems so just give us a call or visit our store and we can diagnose your problem and solve it.
COMPUTER DOES NOT TURN ON REPAIR| FASTEST COMPUTER REPAIR SERVICE IN DALLAS
- MacBook Pro® A1286 not responding repair
- Computer not responding – corrupted OS repair
- Laptop not responding – RAM problem repair
- Computer System crashed and not responding
- Computer says no bootable device and not responding
- Dell laptop computer not responding repair
- Laptop fan spins but not responding repair
- HP Computer not responding repair
- iMac® not responding
- Computer hard disk drive installation
- Operating System Installation on new HDD
- Windows Operating System Installation
- OS X installation and configuration service
- Linux Operating System Installation service
When do you need computer not responding repair?
- New Computer: All computers need an operating system to run applications and provide input and output from the user and application. If your new computer doesn’t come with an operating system or you want a custom operating system configuration, then you are in the right place. Our certified technicians will professionally install and configure an operating system based on your requirements.
- Dual Boot: Different operating systems have different capabilities and interfaces. If you want a dual operating system for productivity, backup or for mixed-use. Our certified technicians will install a new operating system that is compatible with your hardware on top of what you already have. Our technicians will professionally install drivers and all other software for the efficient and hassle-free transition to the dual boot system.
- Virus Problems: Persistent viruses could stay in your system and log your data remotely to hackers and attackers. Installing a fresh copy operating system cleans all the viruses and anything else, you can start fresh and worry-free.
- Installing a new operating system: Newer operating system comes with more functionality and better security for your computer. Some applications require you to have more modern operating systems for compatibility and performance. Our certified experts will analyze your requirements and install the most recent operating system compatible with your requirements and hardware.
- Blue screen of death: The blue screen appears for various reasons. Some of the common problems are damaged software, corrupt system files, issues with device drivers, and more. If your computer is stuck on the blue screen of death, then give us a call to fix or install an operating system on your device.
- Missing DLL file: Dynamic-Link Library (DLL) files connect various programs and provide functionality for your software. If you are missing DLL files, then you might get errors saying DLL files missing. In this case, our certified professionals could repair Dynamic Link Library or install a fresh copy of the operating system.
At PC Service Dallas, We recognize that there is nothing more annoying and counterproductive than a broken computer in the middle of your work or school. These problems could drastically impact your productivity and bring your mood down. Our technicians are equipped with advanced skills and resources to provide unparalleled customer satisfaction. We provide efficient, reliable and affordable services on time. Any type of problem with your electronic devices just gives us a call to get started on repairs fast.
We tirelessly try to help our clients with their technological problems. We are located at an easy to find physical address by the Dallas downtown. Our main mantra is helping people. Our core value is to provide our clients with trust and ease to use our services anytime. We dedicate energy and resources to understand our client’s requirements and needs to better serve our clients.
Why choose our OS Installation services?
- Satisfaction Guaranteed: We want you to be satisfied with our services. We go above and beyond to make sure your requirements are met. No questions, no hassle just work done the right way.
- Limited Warranty: We provide our clients with a limited term warranty on the repairs. If your device has the same problem again, we will fix it at NO ADDITIONAL COST.
- Price Guaranteed: We provide the best service at the lowest price in all Dallas Fort Worth metroplex. We get our replacement part directly from manufacturers and pass on the savings to our clients.
- Expert Technicians: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Microsoft, Apple. We pride ourselves with 10+ years of work experience in the industry. Our technicians are a few of the best you can find in Dallas.
- No Unpleasant Surprises: We don’t damage your data in any way. We will evaluate your problem and discuss any potential risks with the repair process. If you wish to have your data backed up before the repair, we can do that too.
- Clear Communication: You don’t want someone speaking in a computer language to you. You deserve to have a conversation in plain English. Our technicians talk in plain English to make sure you understand everything clearly.
We also provide PC Computer repair, laptop notebook repair, smartphone repair, and all kinds of computer repair services in Dallas.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: Do I need to install drivers after installing the operating system with dual boot?
A: Most of the time, drivers are installed automatically after OS installation. We will fix the drivers for your device.
Q: How long does it take to install a new operating system?
A: It takes around 20-60 minutes for installing a new operating system depending on your system performance.
Q: Will my data be safe while installing a new operating system?
A: Yes, all your data be as it is no matter what operating system you want to install.
Q: You do operate system update too?
A: Yes, we help our clients have the best experience using their computers. We can help you update to the latest operating system in the market.
Q: Do I need to install drivers after installing the operating system?
A: Most of the time, drivers are installed automatically after OS installation. However, in some cases, you might need to fix it by yourself by connecting to the internet.
Q: Do I need to re-install the operating system after formatting?
A: Yes, you need to re-install the operating system if you have formatted the volume containing the operating system.
Q: How to install an operating system on a computer?
A: You need to use a bootable USB or DVD to install the operating system. Boot using bootable media, which has the setup file for the operating system. Follow installation procedures, enter license keys you bought. The instruction will take you through all installation procedures.
Q: Do I need to buy windows for a new computer?
A: Yes, a new computer requires a new windows license key.
Q: Can I install an operating system from USB?
A: Yes, if you have a bootable USB drive with the operating system setup file and its license key, then you can install the operating system from USB.
computer not responding windows 7, computer not responding a lot, computer not responding and freezing, computer not responding after restart, computer not responding after booting up, computer stops responding after 10 minutes, the computer is not responding, your computer is not responding, computer not responding black screen, computer on but not responding, computer not responding constantly, computer not responding what do i do, dell computer not responding, computer not responding error, computer everything not responding, computer slow everything not responding, computer not responding fix, computer not responding frequently, computer not responding fast, computer stops responding for a few seconds, computer keeps not responding freezing, computer not responding how to fix, hp computer not responding, computer hang and not responding, hp desktop computer not responding, computer not responding in windows 10, computer not responding to input, computer is not responding, computer keeps not responding, computer keeps not responding windows 10, computer keeps not responding windows 7, computer keeps not responding windows 8, computer keeps saying not responding, lenovo computer not responding, laptop computer not responding, computer lagging and not responding, computer not responding mac, my computer not responding windows 7, my computer not responding windows xp, my computer not responding windows 8, my computer not responding windows 8.1, my computer stops responding, my computer stops responding after a few minutes, new computer not responding, notebook computer not responding, computer not responding on startup, computer not responding often, not responding on computer, everything on computer not responding, computer not responding problem, computer not responding to restart, computer not responding very slow, computer not responding windows 8, computer not responding what to do, computer not responding windows 8.1, windows 7 computer not responding, windows 7 computer stops responding, windows 7 my computer not responding, windows 8 computer not responding, computer not responding near dallas 75207, computer not responding near dallas 75201, computer not responding near dallas 75270, computer not responding near dallas 75202, computer not responding near dallas 75204, computer not responding near dallas 75226, computer not responding near dallas 75219, computer not responding near dallas 75390, computer not responding near dallas 75223, computer not responding near dallas 75210, computer not responding near dallas 75208, computer not responding near dallas 75203, computer not responding near dallas 75235, computer not responding near dallas 75205, computer not responding near dallas downtown, computer not responding near dallas zoo, computer not responding near dallas reunion tower, computer not responding near dallas county,