NEED TO GET YOUR SMARTPHONE REPAIRED NEAR DALLAS?
Smartphones are an integral part of our lives. They hold all our emails, online payments, contacts, pictures, videos, etc. If your smartphone is partially functional or completely dead, we provide quick smartphone repair services to get your smartphone back to you in no time. We provide wait while we work services for screen damage repair, battery replacement, charging port repair, etc. We understand that your smartphone is your camera, voice recorder, computer, gaming device, and the phone, of course, so you need it more than any of your other gadgets. We keep this in mind and provide fast and guaranteed service for your smartphones. If you have any problem with your smart phone, this is the best place for you to go.
Services that we provide
- Smartphone screen replacement and repair
- Smartphone volume rocker repair
- Front camera repair for smartphone
- Smartphone back camera repair
- Smartphone liquid damage diagnostics and repair
- Touch screen repair for smartphone
- Charging port repair for smartphone
- Smartphone network antenna repair
- Smartphone battery replacement
- Smartphone home button repair and replacement
When do you need a Smartphone Repair Service In Dallas?
Cracked Screen replacement Dallas
If you have a partially or fully functioning cracked screen on your phone, you need a screen replacement. As the cracked screen might injure your fingers or further damage your lcd due to friction with broken glass pieces and the LCD. Also, you need a screen replacement if you have any of the following problems:
- Bleeding color lines in the screen
- white/black spots on the screen
- touch unresponsive
- color is distorted
- ghost clicking or unwanted touch response
- part of the screen not working
- the screen is dim
- phone on but no display
Smartphone not charging repair Dallas
If your phone is not charging when connected to a power adapter, then the first thing to do is make sure your charger is connected to a live power spot, insert a tester device to
confirm the outlet has power. Next, check if your
charger is functional, test another device with the charger or use a known functional device to charge your phone. If all fails, the problem might be from the hardware of the phone itself, give us a call and we can replace the charging port to get your phone functional within the same day.
Battery draining fast repair Dallas
Batteries age with time, the chemical properties of the battery degrade over time and the battery doesn’t provide peak performance and backup. If your battery isn’t performing well, you need a battery replacement for your smart phone to get back the performance and backup time. However, if your battery is draining fast, you can put your
phone in the power saving mode and turn off power background app refresh, adjust to lower brightness, turn off cellular data to get more out of your battery. You need a battery replacement if you have any of the following problems:
- battery doesn’t charge fully
- charger plugged in but not charging
- smartphone turns off at more than 10%
- swift decline in battery percentage
- backup time decreased
- the phone is slow and the battery is draining fast
Liquid damage repair Dallas
Smartphone is probably most prone to liquid damage than any other gadget. We have seen a lot of phones with liquid damage. If your phone is submerged in liquid for any time. We advise you to turn off the phone immediately and don’t try to charge it or turn it on. Bring the device to a professional as soon as possible. We will do a though ultrasonic cleansing of the device to avoid further damage and corrosion to your phone and test it our for complete functionality or repair your device for any damages from the liquid. Common problems of liquid damage smartphone:
- The phone doesn’t turn on
- touchscreen is not functional
- touchscreen is partially functional
- vapor in the camera
- ghost clicks
- charging port not working
- network problems
- volume rocker not working
Common iPhone problem repair dallas
Smartphones have a lot of components and functionality. If you have any other problems then give us a call to figure out the problem. We provide both software and hardware services on most of the smartphone devices.
PC Service Dallas is an industry leading pioneer in affordable and quality computer and smartphone repair. We offer technical support for both hardware and software problems on a computer. We repair all kinds of desktop, laptop, notebook, tablets, smartphone and many other devices. All our services are designed to be convenient, hassle free, affordable to our clients for a good repair experience. You can bring your device to us at our convenient location or if you don’t have time to bring your smartphone to our repair shop, you can choose to get a home service; we will either come to your house and fix it there or bring the device back, fix it and deliver it back to your house. Give us a call about your device, we will fix your device in no time.
Our certified technical IT professional will perform a diagnostic on your device and suggest repair options available for your computer and recommend the best course of repair. We will communicate with you before we proceed with the repair. Our prices are very competitive in the market however if you don’t find it economical to proceed with the repair, we would not proceed with the repair and it will incur NO CHARGE further.
Why choose our smartphone repair service Dallas?
- Warranty: We strive to provide a hassle-free service to our clients. We use the highest standard repair parts in the industry and avoid Electro Static Discharge damages by following proper ESD precaution in our repair shop. Our technicians are grounded while repairs to avoid any accidental damages to your device. So, We are confident about our repairs and cover our repair parts with 3 months warranty to share our confidence with our clients.
- No Geek Speak: We always speak in plain simple language free of jargon to communicate effectively with our clients. Our technicians are trained to provide analogies, clear explanatory terms to relay information to our clients, so we are on the same page.
- Data Privacy: We handle your data with the utmost respect. Your devices have all your information like photos, videos, important documents, financial information. When you bring in your device, you trust us with all your important data, we keep up to that trust and don’t access or store your data unless requested.
- Fast & Affordable: Our mission is to help our clients to the best we can. We often even go out of our way to help our clients in case of need. Our services are fastest and rates are most competitive in the DFW area.
- Certified Experts: Our technicians are certified by CompTIA, Apple and Microsoft validating the skills and competence. Our technicians know what they are doing and get the job done in a systematic manner.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ( FAQs)
Q: My iPhone X screen is broken, how long does it take to replace the screen?
A: We can replace your iPhone X screen in 30 minutes. However, give us a call to schedule an appointment to make the experience smooth.
Q: I spilled some water on Samsung galaxy s10 and it’s not turning on anymore, can you fix that?
A: Liquid damage could short circuit and damage multiple components. We can do an ultrasonic cleansing to clean your device and try to boot it up. If it doesn’t work, we will diagnose the individual problems to find out what’s wrong and how much will it cost to fix it.
Q: My iPhone dropped from my hand has a broken screen, do you replace the screen?
A: Yes, We do replace iPhone® screen. Please give us a call with your iPhone® model and the color of your iPhone® to get a quote on your iPhone® screen replacement and an appointment for fast service.
Q: I have confidential information on my smartphone, I am worried about getting it repaired.
A: Don’t worry! We don’t access your phone in any way beyond the scope of repair. we don’t ask for your passcode on the phone. We can test the device in front of you.
Q: Do you provide a warranty on batteries?
A: Yes, we provide 90 days warranty on all batteries. If you have any problems within 90 days. We will replace the battery for you.
Q: What’s covered in the phone screen replacement warranty?
A: We cover all the manufacturing defects on the screen that we replace here. We use a high standard phone and However, it doesn’t cover any accidental damages like drops, liquid damage, damage due to pressure on the screen.